When you start playing at a UK casino, here are some things you may take into consideration.
- You should only play what you can comfortably afford to lose
- Think about a figure you’d like to win and what you’d spend it on
- If you play for fun and entertainment purposes you win more
- Never chase losses unless you’re a bonafide expert like myself
- Withdraw your winning and have a tea break or exit the casino
- If you don’t win on any games, call it a bad day or take a break
- If you do win, treat yourself and others along side you, enjoy it
- Never get too greedy at a casino. Eventually the greed will get you
- Keep things lighthearted and avoid staying logged in for ages
- Always see to other priorities and payments before you play
#Take notes! Also take screenshots of big wins or errors, so you have a record. Screen shots are captured by Windows + Prt Sc. Mac is Shift, Command & 3 and Samsung is Power & Menu, other android phones, Power and Camera.
I don’t know about you, but I get very distracted if I think the casino or game has had an error. And if you get several errors, you may want to consider moving to a new online casino!
Enjoy your bonuses (take your time) and always play responsibly.